TeDA (Tool for enhanced Design by Analysis) is a plug-in in Rhinoceros for preprocessing of Carat++. It is developed with C#. It can create input files for Carat and Kratos.
The plug-in is able to assign:
- elements to surfaces and curves (Currently, Membrane_NURBS, Shell_NURBS_KL, BRep_Edge_Cord. Beta: Cable_NURBS, Beam_3D_NURBS, BRep_Edge_Beam)
- refinement for surfaces and curves
- custom material
- custom analyses (FORMFINDING, STA_GEO_NONLIN)
- custom output
Furthermore, there is a visualization of the assigned properties.
The Plug-In TeDA is easily installed:
- Open Rhinoceros
- Open Rhino-Properties by clicking on File -> Properties...
- Click on Plug-Ins in the left hand column
- Click on Install
- Choose TeDASharp.rhp in your folder
- Click 'OK' in the Rhino-Properties
In order to update TeDA, only the TeDASharp.rhp has to be replaced by a new one in your folder.
The project file is configured for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 
- Get access to the repository on GitLab
- Install Grasshopper and open it once in Rhinoceros by writing Grasshopper in the command line of Rhino
- Set the references in the project file. (Maybe you have to remove the old ones and add them again)
- RhinoCommon: C:\Program Files\Rhinoceros 5.0 (64-bit)\System\RhinoCommon.dll
- Grasshopper: C:\Users\UserX\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0\Plug-ins\Grasshopper\x.x.xx.x\Grasshopper.dll
The plug-in GUI can be started with TeDA_OpenPanel.
- ↑ http://www.rhino3d.com
- ↑ https://www.microsoft.com/de-DE/download/details.aspx?id=48146
- ↑ http://www.grasshopper3d.com/page/download-1
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 0 Bots & Crawlers 1|